Recreate Wrestlemania moments with this WWE game for the PC
- Category Sport
- License Full version
- Works under Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Language English
- Program by 2K Games
WWE 2K16 puts all the excitement of wrestling on your computer screen and lets you play as and against some of the hottest wrestlers around.
Anyone who loves watching wrestling at home or in a packed stadium can recreate the excitement of those matches with this game. Prior the releasing the game, its developers spent time creating new characters and ensuring that each wrestler featured in the game looked just like they do in real life. This adds to the realistic feel of the game and might make you want to try each character that's available.
There are now three different game modes. The 2K Showcase follows the life and times of professional wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin. When you choose this mode, you have the chance to play as Austin and face off against some of the competitors he faced over the years and recreate some of his most beloved matches. WWE Universe is another popular way of playing. This lets you select some of the top rivalries of all time and see how well you do playing as one of the wrestlers from those matches.
One of the top modes that many players love is MyCareer. You pick a character and start turning that character into an ultimate superstar. The game lets you select your own rivalries and alliances, which will determine how many fans you pick up along the way. The MyCareer mode even lets you decide how you want to respond to the head of the wrestling world and jump in the middle of matches to help out your alliances.
If you prefer creating your own character from scratch, try out the Creative Suite. After picking a body type from several options, you customize that character's hair, eye color, clothing and other features to create your own unique wrestler. WWE 2K16 lets you create up to 100 customized characters to play with in the game. Though you can play with your own unique character, you can also play as a superstar like Batista, Adam Rose, Big Show, Heath Slater, John Cena or Kane. Classic wrestlers like Jimmy Hart are also available as playable characters.
If you want a realistic wrestling game for your computer, this is it. WWE 2K16 is the closest you can get to wrestling professionally without actually stepping in the ring.
- Pro wrestlers now look more realistic
- Creative Suite lets you design and save up to 100 custom characters
- Playable wrestlers include modern and classic superstars
- Multiple playing modes let you control the action and excitement
- Includes some of the most historically significant matches in wrestling history
- Some characters look less developed than others
- Computer generated wrestlers are sometimes hard to beat
- WWE 2K16 removed some players' favorite wrestlers
- Not all moves happen as quickly as you would like
- Inability to jump over boring cut scenes